Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ahh, Farewell to Spring

The Texas heat is definitely dialing up and I'm sad to see spring go. I love spring and it never lasts long enough. I still haven't caught up on some of my spring pictures here on the blog so I hope you don't mind a slew of them:

Easter:







Big surprise: Yard of the Month! I love gardening.





Last game of Spring Soccer:


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute pics! When we lived in Texas we got yard of the month once and we laughed our heads off b/c they awarded it to "Jose and Lindsay." We still have the certificate just because of the name. Congrats though. Your yard is beautiful.

Lonna said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how grown up the kids are getting. So cute seeing them hunting for eggs and Kennedy playing soccer.

Time just flies doesn't it. You do have such a lovely yard, I guess it must feel pretty good to see your hard work pay off. Keep it up.

It's Been a Day! said...

it's WAY too hot already. I'm dying! What a great yard. Congrats. I'm very impressed. Loving that last picture of Kennedy playing soccer!!

James and Summer said...

Great pics! hmmmm.... I was thinking that spring was finally here ... until today... back to abt. 50 degrees this evening. we were just chatting about how it would be nice to finally just be warm.... guess the grass is always greener.... enjoy it!