Camp Sharp met for their last time before summer starts and many head home until Fish Camp in August. They had their "Special Night" as a last hurrah and invited us to join them. The Chairs were able to get a key to Kyle Field. Once there, instantly everyone took their shoes off and enjoyed the soft, velvety grass. No where else in TX would I dare go barefoot in grass and there wasn't a single ant hill in sight. It was awesome. We had the whole stadium to ourselves. The kids had a blast playing and were nice and tired, ready for bed once we got home. This is really such a fun group- and they even gave us cute little "Camp Sharp" dog tags- one for each of us (baby sharp, sister sharp, brother sharp, mama sharp and papa sharp).
Okay, Holly, I've been behind on everyone's blogs and need to get a better explanation of what Camp Sharp is or was. I don't understand it. It looks like fun, and it's wonderful you were able to access the stadium too.
2 comments:
I love the dog tags! Looks like a fun time!! -lisa
Okay, Holly, I've been behind on everyone's blogs and need to get a better explanation of what Camp Sharp is or was. I don't understand it. It looks like fun, and it's wonderful you were able to access the stadium too.
Post a Comment