Wow you were in CA and you didn't stop by??? Just kidding! I am sure the kiddo's had a blast. Disneyland is one of our favorite places. If you ever decide to go again let us know we could meet up there. Kennedy looks so big OMGosh!
hey there Nate. i don't know if you remember me but we used to be in the 69th ward in Provo. I am Amber Jensen Doxeys cousin. I used to be Amy Hammond now I am Amy Enrico . I have been married for three years and have one sweet little girl Amanda lee. I hope that it is ok that I have added you on my list of friends and would love to invite you to visit our bolg.you have an beautiful family!!! keep in touch!
6 comments:
SOO fun! Marc and I are going to Disney World in Aug for our 2nd anniversary... We are so excited :) Cute pics!
I'm so jealous. I think all I got for my 5th birthday was a barbie! Looks like a great time!
We love Disneyland!!! Both Small World and The Haunted Mansion were closed the last time we went but it was a blast. It looks like y'all had fun.
Your adventure looks like a total success. That's some great memories you're making! Give those kids a hug from us. Love, Mom and Paul
Wow you were in CA and you didn't stop by??? Just kidding! I am sure the kiddo's had a blast. Disneyland is one of our favorite places. If you ever decide to go again let us know we could meet up there. Kennedy looks so big OMGosh!
hey there Nate. i don't know if you remember me but we used to be in the 69th ward in Provo. I am Amber Jensen Doxeys cousin. I used to be Amy Hammond now I am Amy Enrico . I have been married for three years and have one sweet little girl Amanda lee. I hope that it is ok that I have added you on my list of friends and would love to invite you to visit our bolg.you have an beautiful family!!! keep in touch!
Post a Comment