
It's hard to believe that our oldest is now old enough to start playing organized, team sports. Ok, organized is a bit of a stretch when the game consists of a moving mass of four and five-year-olds on the field chasing a soccer ball around. But Kennedy is having a blast and we are enjoying cheering her on from the sidelines.
This week was only the second week of soccer, but we're already beginning to feel what it's like having scheduling conflicts around game and practice times. I have no idea how families with multiple kids in sports and other activities manage everything!




7 comments:
Kennedy is just adorable! I love her little soccer outfits, I can't believe she is so big!
Michele can give you plenty of tips, I'm sure. Cute pictures!
Kennedy looks darling, it brings back so many memories of when the girls started soccer at that age. What an exciting time for y'all, enjoy every minute it goes by quickly.
Wait till you have 4 in at once and your husband is coaching 2 of the teams and you are the team mom for a couple also. Then you will miss the days of gang ball and long for lazy Saturdays when all you had to do was explain to your husband that yard work does not count as "getting the house clean."
With her form, Kennedy looks like she could give her uncle David a run for his money.
She looks so cute in her uniform. Go Kennedy!
Welcome to the world of a soccer Mom. As busy as it can be, there is nothing I would rather do than see my kids every Saturday playing soccer with these huge smiles on their face. It makes it all worth it. Plus, soccer season only lasts 6 weeks. Kennedy is super cute in her uniform. I would love to see her play. Maybe Ethan & Brinley will be on her team in the future.
Wow I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. Kennedy looks like she is really into it, and she looks so cute in all her gear.
I can't believe that London already has four teeth. They are all so cute.
Post a Comment