Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. I followed an online tutorial using photoshop and after a couple phone calls to my expert sister, voila.

8 comments:

Josi said...

What an ADORABLE picture! Good job Holly!

Lindsay said...

i have been wanting to get into this. what program did you use? was it hard or do you think you'll stick with it? it turned out really cute. you've inspired me. :)

Kelly said...

Holly, that is awesome. I love it. I want to do that some day.

Conni said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO super cute! I love it. Your kiddos are so precious. I hope you're framing that beautiful picture.

kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelly said...

Oh Holly, I love it! You are going to have to show me how you did this. I have been wanting to learn how to digital scrapbook forever.
So cute!!

Katie said...

That is very adorable! You'll have to help me, as I've yet to figure out digital scrapbooking.

Em said...

Good work, woman!