I spent a couple of days in Denver last week at a business conference, and we were sitting at dinner one night just talking about our lives and different things. Like usual, people were surprised to hear that we have three young kids. One of the guys at the table said something like, "You must be loving having a couple days of peace and quiet away from home." In reply, I said something like, "It's a little chaotic around our house most of the time, but actually I've only been gone a day and I already miss my kids a lot." Holly and I have lucked out with these three. They are so much fun and such good kids. Jackson moved out of the crib and into his new bedroom and bunk bed this week, so it has been a week of reflecting on how fast they are all growing up. I can't help but smile whenever I think about our kids, and I've got to say Holly being such an amazing mom has definitely made all the difference! Here are a few around-the-house pictures I took this week so I'd have some new ones for my computer at work....




One more thing......it'll be another long 8 months waiting for our favorite TV obsession to return. Now what are we going to do on Thursday nights?? We loved Season 4 and recommend Jeff Jensen's weekly LOST columns at ew.com during the season; that's where we go on Fridays to figure out everything we missed in each episode. Eight months is a long time to wait for more answers......but hey, at least they finally let us see inside that coffin!! :)
4 comments:
It was so nice to see you all today briefly! Each of your angels looked a little bigger and a little more cute than when we saw them last.
hey, i hear ya about 8 months w/o lost. who knew a show could be so good? anyways, your kids are adorable. so good to hear how you're doing.
Thanks for sharing the days in your lives. I love seeing the kids. We can't wait to have you in SLC in person. We're counting the days!
Nate, you make me feel guilty for the great time I had when I was away from my 3 kids!
Where do you live where you can get so many tomatoes so early? They look yummy.
Post a Comment