Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer has Begun

Today was the first day of swim lessons and Jackson wasn't much of a fan. Here he is in one of the rare moments he was actually in the pool and if you look closely you can see he has his hand over his mouth so he won't get any water in it. Unfortunately they turned just as I was taking the picture. It was so funny.
Kennedy had a good time:

Here is where Jackson was most of the time, throwing the toys in the pool, just not wanting to be in it himself:

London enjoyed watching from the sidelines- maybe next year she can join in the fun. Here are a few pics of her:

This is London's favorite past time; trying to see how many fingers she can get in her mouth:

She's our cute little London Bug:

5 comments:

LIttlemiss said...

Oh my gosh London is getting SO big. Wow. I can't decide who she looks like yet but I do see some potential green eyes?? Yay for summer too!! Again, you should come visit the beach. hint hint.

Beam Family said...

Those pictures of London are so cute, especially the one of her smiling!! Conner started swim lessons, too. Where are you going for your lessons? It looks like a private pool.

Kelly said...

I'm glad you're getting them in swimming lessons. One thing that we used to do to have our kids not be afraid of water was have them in the shower with us as babies and they get used to the water splashing on their faces. Lindsey has been a fish in water ever since and loves it. Try this trick with London and by next summer, she'll be an instant fan of the swimming pool.

Lonna said...

Jackson and Gwen have so much in common. That is Gwen's favorite place to hang out, on the side of the pool. I really don't know why, she used to like it.

London is a doll. I love that hair bow, and she is growing so fast, she really is just so darling.

Merced said...

Hey Sharps, looks like fun times at the pool. I like the preschool pictures, kids grow up way too fast!! We miss you.