
This picture reminds me of the old MormonAd titled "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful." A daisy in the middle of a field of bluebonnets. :)

Family picture....minus dad who was at work.

Jackson hiding in the flowers.

Squinting in the sun....

Little London

Kennedy with her cute hair

That just looks like a bluebonnet in her hands; it's....umm... really a bluebonnet-shaped popsicle. (it's illegal to pick bluebonnets in Texas)


9 comments:
Super cute Holls!!! You are a natural behind (and in front) of the camera. You guys look so cute and I'm jealous of how warm it looks there!!!
I'm loving all the bluebonnets. Texas is beautiful this time of year. What cute pictures.
I haven't seen any bluebonnets that good here yet, maybe I'm just not looking! Great pictures, everyone looks so cute and I do love Kennedy's new do.
Wow! The flowers are so pretty. We are still seeing yucky mud and yellow grass here in idaho as the snow melts. Holly you look so good for just having a baby. What a cute family!
Those are some cute pictures. I especially love the one of London in her seat with the big flower on her head. I love the wild flowers in Texas, too.
Cute pics. London is darling, love her headband! I can't believe we're missing the bluebonnets!!! It doesn't seem like a whole year ago we took those same pics with our little family.
I wanna see pics from this past weekend!!! Also, I finally put Nate and Kenz's gift in the mail today so let me know when it gets there. I just got a gift card for Nate and some clothes for kenz I put the receipt in there (tacky I know) just in case you want to exchange them!
Baby London is beautiful! I love the Blue Bonnet pics. We don't have hardly any out here in our area. I need to take a trip over towards you guys to take some pics. :)
Those turned out great! We have yet to get our act together and get the family to the patches that are around here. I think that you have such a beautiful family, and what is your secret to getting out and about with three? I feel like two is a little overwhelming most of the time.
Post a Comment