
This past Sunday we blessed London at Church. Everything went really well; no blow-outs or spit-up on the dress and London didn't cry during the blessing (things the mom worries about most, right??). The blessing by Nate was beautiful too, he has such a way with words and it was so sweet as he blessed his little daughter. All of the grandparents were able to come as well as some great friends from Austin, the Fullers and Larsons. We had such a great time with everyone and enjoyed Cafe Rio-style salads at our house afterwards. Nate's mom's friend made the dress from a picture I liked- and it turned out gorgeous!!! It's a shame the dress is only worn on one occasion. The pictures don't even do it justice.

Not too happy to show off her shoes, but they were so cute that we had to get a picture. My mom gave her the shoes. London was able to wear something from both grandmothers and I made her bracelet and pacifier chain. My friend Mandi made the beautiful bow and headband. The blanket was also a gift from friends in Austin, the Colemans.

A pic with all the grandparents. My parents are behind me, Nate's dad is to my right, and his mom and her husband are to our left.

A beautiful baby! The day was so beautiful too.

The whole group.

We were also able to do some fun things with family. We went hiking at Lake Somerville- the weather was perfect and all the wild flowers were gorgeous. Jackson's favorite part was picking up as many sticks and rocks that could fit in his hands and pockets.

Kennedy's birthday was last Monday and she got to celebrate it 3 times; the actual day, the next day at preschool with cupcakes, and Saturday with grandparents. She was pretty excited about her new princess bike.

I can't believe she is already 4!
10 comments:
I was just thinking about you guys today and checked your blog earlier for blog updates! What a great Sunday. I had no idea that it was that Sunday. London looks so darling. What a beautiful dress! Am I missing something - when did Nate's mom remarry?
I can't believe Kennedy is 4! Happy Birthday to her!! You all look so great. I hope we can see eachother soon. Maybe Lonna and I will have to drive out and see you soon and maybe Sierra could meet us!! Talk about party!
Paige,
Nate's mom remarried on Leap Year day, since they were "taking the leap." We weren't able to go since London was born 3 days before.
I would LOVE for you all to come visit! Please do! It would be so fun!
So cute!!! Sorry we couldn't make it! now you'll just have to come visit us on the BEACH!!! :)
P.s. let me know that the b-day gifts arrive safetly! xoxo
She is adorable, and has a gorgeous dress. How fun to have so many visitors! And I can't believe Kennedy is 4 either. Happy Birthday, how fun to have it celebrated so much. And I would totally come out and meet you with Paige and Lonna esp. since I'll be living in Austin again in a month for a while.
Happy Birthday Kennedy! It looks like a fun birthday.
And WOW London's dress is beautiful. I am glad family and friends could be there to celebrate London's blessing day.
I think that dress is so beautiful, how amazing that your friend was able to do that from a picture that you liked. It looks like you had a great turn out, how nice it is to be surrounded by family on such special occasions.
I just love Kennedy's hair! She is so cute. And wow four years old, with a bike and three parties what more could a girl ask for?
What a beautiful family! I love the dress.
Holly the dress is beautiful!!!
Congratulations on the new baby! What a sweet little family you have. They have definitely grown quite a bit since I have seen them last!
How nice to have had such a big group of family there for the blessing! That is such a cute blessing dress! I love the pictures of all the kids and Holly in that BEAUTIFUL field of blue flowers! Amazing!
Post a Comment