Monday, March 31, 2008

New Do

Before:














And After:







We love Kennedy's new haircut!!

12 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

She looks all grown up! It really looks cute on her, of course anything would, right?!!

Unknown said...

I love it, she is looking so grown up! I wish Joe would let me cut my hair like that!

Lauren said...

I love it! What a cutie.

Beam Family said...

So cute, it makes her look older!

Michele said...

Her hair is so darling, I would have offered to cut it when we came for a visit if we would have had more time. That is exactly the cut I would have recommended. It will save you and Kennedy hours of tears and frustration. I can't wait to see her in person.

Michele said...

Her hair is so darling, I would have offered to cut it when we came for a visit if we would have had more time. That is exactly the cut I would have recommended. It will save you and Kennedy hours of tears and frustration. I can't wait to see her in person.

Mandi said...

Love it. I think it is so cute. I cannot wait until Peyton's hair grows in thicker and I can actually style it.

Lonna said...

That cut looks great on her. I think that I need to do something like that with Gwen's so that we don't have to wrestle to pull it back in the mornings.

Anonymous said...

Cute hair Kens!

Kelly said...

She looks fantastic. It totally looks like Emma's haircut. I love it.

heidi and tom said...

soooo cute! what made you decide to do it? I'm just getting to the point where I want to grow Savannah's hair out! It's been in a bob practically her whole life! Kennedy looks great!!

Katie said...

I love her hair cut! It's adorable.