It almost looks like they're holding hands. It wouldn't surprise us if Kennedy tried to pull that off, but we're pretty sure Houston would never go for it. Maybe in another twelve....I mean twenty-five years?
On the Saturday of Spring Break, the city did a big Easter egg hunt for all the kids at the George Bush Library. Kennedy and Jackson had a blast gathering up as many eggs as they could find in the middle of all the chaos.
In order to lighten the load (no pun intended), Holly has trained Jackson to sort out light and dark clothes and then load the washing machine. Ok, maybe not.
Kennedy and Jackson sported their rain jackets and enjoyed running around outside in the middle of a big rain storm this week.
Part of Jackson's nightly ritual is to make a "hat" out of his shirt, right before he takes it off to change into his PJ's. He then searches the house in his hat and diaper until he finds Holly so he can show off his hat.

7 comments:
Nate and Holly- congrats on the third baby! She is beautiful just like the rest of your family. Hope the transition is going well and that you're doing well, Holly!
Your family is so adorable! I still remember when we all first met you in the Mt Bonnell Ward! Oh memories. LOL. You guys are all so adorable!
Hey Holly will you email me your new address and phone number so I can send Nates bday gift?
Nate & Holly,
Congratulations on the arrival of little London- what a beauty! It looks like you are all doing fantastically - such a happy family!
Margaret Christ
Ha, fun pics! Happy Spring :)
It's so weird to see you with three kids now! In a good way. I just am having a hard time processing it! It's awesome and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
We had such a wonderful time visiting you in College Station. I love your post and especially love seing the picture of Kennedy and Houston, they are so cute. Looking forward to seeing you again in April.
Post a Comment