Sunday, March 23, 2008

London's Photo Shoot

Our awesome friend, Tyan (that's "Ty-Anne"), was so nice to come over and take some pictures of London for us. She is a great photographer, and we highly recommend her to all our local Texas friends!! The pictures turned out so cute! Here are a few of them taken on the day London turned 3 weeks old. Our family or friends can order copies of the pictures here.




And since Jackson didn't want to be left out....


13 comments:

Beam Family said...

So cute! I was actually thinking about asking her to take some pictures of Nikolas fo me.

Lauren said...

Those are so cute! I love newborn pics.

Mandi said...

Those are darling Holly. She did a great job. I wish I had some professional photo's of peyton when she was first born. I guess you learn as you go right?

Kelly said...

Those pictures turned out so nicely. London is so precious.

Tyan said...

I'm so glad you like them! I just love her!! Jared and I were thinking of taking Jackson and Kennedy this Friday to Gatti Town, would that work for y'all?

It's Been a Day! said...

Love them! She did a great job. London looks like she fits perfectly into your family! She's darling.

akdoxey said...

I love the black and white ones and the feet. She's adorable.

Michele said...

Amazingly beautiful pictures of an amazingly beautiful London, how precious.

The Sharp Family said...

Those pictures "were just alright for me":) (I guess you'll have to settle for those since I'm in Utah:)) No, she did a nice job, but how hard can it be with a baby that cute!

Dan

Josi said...

London is so cute. All your kids are adorable. I enjoyed visiting with your mom this weekend at Teresa's shower. We missed you!

Lonna said...

has it really been three weeks already. She is looking so great. And I am glad to see that she is a friend to the pacifier. Jackson looks so grown up. You have really cute kids.

The Roberts said...

Hi Holly!
Havnt been so great on keeping up with blogs but wanted to say that we are so happy for your family.
London fits in beautifully with your other two cute ones!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are adorable!!