Friday, March 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged

My friend Tyan blog-tagged me, and now I'm finally getting a chance to respond.
Six non-important/unusual things about myself:

1. I have never had braces or a broken bone.

2. I was photographed snow boarding for IHC's company calendar and printed for the month of January.


3. I can't stand to have my feet touched or tickled (except an occasional pedicure- without the tickling of course), but Nate thinks tickling my feet is a way to show his affection. I don't.

4. I've lived in California, Ohio, Alabama, New Mexico (twice), Utah (twice), Guatemala, and Texas. I've also been to Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Singapore, London, France, Germany, Italy, Austria, the Czech Republic and Hawaii.

5. I love to read- and enjoy historical fiction, Harry Potter and the Twilight series, to name a few.
6. I sucked my thumb until I was 7 and the only thing that got me to stop was for my parents to give in to my begging and let me become a Brownie Scout with my friends. Why that worked, who knows.

The rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
I tag Amy, Dan and Lisa, and Jo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you have been everywhere and look like a pro snowboarder!!

Em said...

Is that you on that snowboard? Wow! Holly is a stud! Very cool.

Kelly said...

Cool snowboarding picture, Holly. Maybe the thumbsucking straightened your teeth?

The Sharp Family said...

Wow, I didn't know you were such a world traveler! Too bad for Nate, I know he really loves feet:)

Dan

Lauren said...

You are a stud! I don't know what is cooler...that snowboarding pic or all the places you have been.

It's Been a Day! said...

what a great snowboarder picture. you look amazing.

and i was a brownie and a girl scout. to this day, i have to buy cookies to show my support!