Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jackson's Two!

Wow, I can't believe 2 years have flown by and little Jackson is now two! We had a little party of cup cakes and ice cream with a couple families in our ward whom Jackson enjoys playing with. Here everyone is sporting the #2:

The big birthday boy with his presents:

We even bought a new car on Jackson's birthday- a 2007 Acadia (too bad he can't drive it for another 14 yrs! I'll try to keep it in good shape.). It looks just like this one:
A shot of the fam:

The cake: (Kennedy thought it needed strawberries because that is his favorite fruit- nice touch, Kenz)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like he enjoyed the cake!

LIttlemiss said...

Cute pics guys!! Can't believe we'll be at the 2 yr old mark in about 5 and 1/2 months. And cool car too, I'm jealous!! Did my present arrive?? I hope so!! And I hope you guys don't mind it's so big. I figured you'd have room with that HUGE house. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute car and I love the cake pic! Every kid needs one of those. That actually sounds sooooo good right now with the strawberries :) Mmmmmm! I can't believe he's 2 yrs old. Feels just like yesterday that I visited you guys in the hospital when he was born. Boy, how time passes!

It's Been a Day! said...

he's 2? oh my gosh. crazy!! glad you had a fun time celebrating with him.

love the car. congrats.

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Jackson. Your kids are all so cute Holly. The cake looks yummy and so does the car!

Kelly said...

Ahhh, happy birthday, Jackson! I like your new car too!