
Nate and I are REALLY looking forward to the premiere of the next season of LOST. We are HUGE fans. I must really love Nate because I am actually going to wait until he gets back from his conference to watch the premiere with him since he won't be here the night of. I can't wait to see what they have in store for us this season. It is such an intense and entertaining show! I have so many questions- Are some really going to leave the island? Who? How? Where is Penny if it's not her boat? Why in the flash forward does Jack tell Kate they need to go back? Why shouldn't Jack call Kate in the flash forward? Is it really the future, or just a possiblity for the future? Wow, I could go on and on. Anyone else out there with all these questions??

Yay for Mitt for doing so well in the elections so far. 3 golds, 2 silvers, and a bronze for his record is awesome (He won Nevada, Wyoming and Michigan, then took 2nd in Iowa and New Hampshire, and a close 4th in South Carolina). He is also leading in the polls in Florida where the next election will take place this coming Tues, Jan. 29th. Mitt has the most delegate votes, through his wins, out of all the other candidates. Nate and I (ok, mostly Nate, but I keep the kids entertained and quiet) have been helping with the campaign by making calls to undecided voters right before a primary election and we will be calling Florida this weekend. I just really think Mitt Romney has it together and looks and acts the most presidential. His business sense would totally help our economy, which seems to be struggling right now and especially needs a boost to compete with China and India, plus even Europe and Canada now, and he is also strong on immigration and national defense. Plus his social issues are right on par and he has morals, unlike so many other politicians.

This new "tent" or "Jail," one of Jackson's birthday presents (thanks Amy), was a hit this weekend when we had our ward's New Member Social at our house. It was great because all the kids could go upstairs and play while the adults "socialized" downstairs. We had over 40 people here plus kids and it was awesome. I am loving our house and all the room we have to accomodate large groups. We wanted a floor plan that would allow for that and I'm so glad we were able to find one. It was a busy weekend since we also had the Youth Fireside here on Sunday night.
6 comments:
YAY for entertaining!! I'm so glad you are enjoying your house! Keep the faith for Mitt, I have my fingers crossed and have been glued to all the news surrounding him. It's pretty exciting!
I didn't know you guys were into Lost! Rob and I are die hard loyal fans. I feel like I need to watch all the previous episodes since it has been a year since it was on though.
I am so impressed that you guys are calling for Mitt. Way to go! If I could vote, I would certainly vote for him.
I can't wait for Lost either, especially b/c nothing else is on these days!! Way to help Mitt too, we've got our fingers crossed too. And I love your house and it is perfect for entertaining good work!
So happy you guys like the gift. When does lost start?????
Amy, anyone who has to ask when Lost starts is not a true fan. The 31st, with a 30th recap show! Go Mitt!
That's really excellent that you have your party house to have people in large quantity over for events. I really loved your casa while under construction and can't wait to see it again.
I also was a volunteer making calls for Mitt to Florida voters over the weekend. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it. It was frustrating at times, and I felt compassion (just a tiny bit) for telemarketers. I was hoping that he could have beaten McCain in Florida, but he still did really well.
That looks like a super fun tent!
Yes, I'm pumped about LOST too. You MUST love Nate to be willing to WAIT one day for him. I'm not waiting! In fact, Kelly just ordered a brand new big screen tv to watch it on that will be delivered tomorrow! Well, that and the Super Bowl.
Post a Comment