Halloween actually started off with a doctor's office visit for Kennedy because she was wheezing, but that's another story- and she's fine too. It was a very eventful day. The preschool party was fun and all the kids seemed to have a good time. The party began with snacks, then divided into 2 groups to play some games and go on a pumpkin hunt to find a pumpkin to decorate. Then ended with "hot potato" to the music of "monster mash" followed by the kids treating the parents to a mini concert of all their Halloween songs they had learned that month. It was really cute and they loved whenever they got to scream "Boo!"
Into young women's
7 years ago







6 comments:
The kids look so cute. Your fireplace and wood floors look really pretty too. That's one interesting way to decorate pumpkins, and you're right. What kid of any age wouldn't want to give that a try?
Very cute and love the scrubs :) I can't believe how big Kennedy and Jackson are getting!!!
What cute kids you have. It looks like you guys are living in a great place. I know Megan would love to decorate pumpkins that way, we are going to have to try it next year.
It looks like you had a great Halloween. We missed having you here in Utah to Trick-or-Treat. The time seems to go by so fast but I'm getting excited to see you at Christmas time. Let's just keep counting the days. Love you and miss you... Nana Karen
Kids look great! Love you guys!
Cute pics guys!! Looks like you had a fun holiday!!! Hey Holly, I need some blog help. So I have been trying to add a picture to the top of my blog just as a header and it sits there trying to upload it FOREVER. I go to the customize page, add picture, and I put it in and it just sits there uploading. Any advice???
Post a Comment