Our neighborhood had a "Fall Festival" a couple weekends ago complete with pony rides, inflatable slide and moonwalk, hot dogs and a costume contest. Our kids had a blast!
Kennedy LOVED the pony ride. It was her first time and I thought she might be afraid, but she liked it so much that she asked if she could go around the circle again.
I finally caught up on your blog and there have been so many exciting activities going on with you all. Congratulations on another little girl! How exciting! We are loving Benjamin - he is our little delight! Hope you're doing well. - Nancy
5 comments:
What a fun neighborhood. Have you been getting to know the people in your cul-de-sac? Are they nice? I hope so!
They look adorable! Wow, that is a serious par-tay!!! Fun fun fun.
They look so cute as always. It seems like you guys are always doing fun stuff there. We really need to come see you soon.
That last picture of Kennedy is sheer joy and happiness! Looks like a lot of fun.
Hi Holly -
I finally caught up on your blog and there have been so many exciting activities going on with you all. Congratulations on another little girl! How exciting! We are loving Benjamin - he is our little delight! Hope you're doing well. - Nancy
Post a Comment