
We went to a Pumpkin Patch with some friends and had a really fun time. Supposedly this is the largest pumpkin in Texas (I don't know- TX is a pretty big place) and the pumpkin weighs 600 lbs!

Taylor and Easton are twins so they have cute little "buddies" they wear so they are easier to keep from wandering off. Kennedy likes to take it upon herself to look after the twins and is always asking which one is which. Jackson is also taking on the protective task with the twins.

I think this is Jackson's first crush- Marian. He loves to go where she goes and sit by her when he can. It is quite cute.

And yes- this is Kennedy's first crush- Taylor. Sometimes it's a toss-up between Taylor and Easton, but she is usually asking "which one is Taylor?"

Cute pic in front of the hay maze.

Getting lost in the hay maze. (Notice who Jackson is following?? :)

Jackson's new cheesy grin.

Taken by our budding photographer- Kennedy. She LOVES to take the pictures and won't stop asking if you let her do it once.
6 comments:
Nice work on the photo Kenz. She framed the pic perfectly! I swear, we never had fun fall places when I was a kid. How lucky for our kids!
Wow! Your daughter's a great photographer. Cute pictures too. That's a huge pumpkin! lol
That pumpkin is massive. I don't see how a pumpkin can get that big. What an awesome place to visit. How cute how Jackson is smitten by a little girl, and Kennedy too.
That pumpkin is huge!! How fun, we have yet to go to a pumpkin patch and I really want to. Cute pictures and I love that they both have crushes already...
I love pumpkin patches! They are so fun and are great for pictures!
Such cute pictures. I just love your kids. I really hope that Kennedy still has a crush on Taylor (or Easton) in about 20 years... :) that would be fun :)
Post a Comment