On Fridays we go to this really cute class called "Music Makers" that they hold at the church and anyone is invited. The kids love it and it is a great missionary tool to invite friends so they can see where the church is and feel comfortable inside it, mingle with members that participate, etc. It's great.
Kennedy and Jackson are showing off their puppets they chose to use while they sing one of the songs.
Next is the musical parade and they march to music with their instruments.
Jackson volunteered to help hold a sign for one of the songs- they sing it to the tune of "Jingle Bells." He actually held it still through the entire song, it was so cute- I'm sure the other boy holding was a help in that department too.
Kennedy enjoying the parachute and ball toss which was followed by story time at the end. This program is such a great idea and so much fun! We love it.

4 comments:
I totally agree with you on the program being a great idea! Your kids look SO cute. I can't believe how LONG Kennedy's hair is now. It looks more blonde too. Jackson is practicing being a future professor (just like Daddy) with his {car} sign.
I really love that idea. I just got to know this girl in my ward who is interested in teaching (meaning, charging) a class like this in our neighborhood. I told her I'll totally pay if she does it. B loves music too and I think it's such a great thing for kids.
That is very fun. I think I would really enjoy that. It looks like your kiddo's did too.
What a wonderful idea! Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment