Wow! What a weekend! We have the best friends. First, our friend Shane helped us get two great tickets and a parking pass for the BYU vs. OU Football game at the Dallas Cowboys new stadium and then our other friends, the Raes, offered to watch our kids so Nate and I could go. It was such a fun day!

The Taj Mahal of all stadiums, and the incredible parking we got. :)

The OU fans were in abundance, but all of them were SO nice.

This jumbo screen was INCREDIBLE.

The rowdy row of Cougar fans, even if Connor was there in Utah Red- "in support of the MWC."

The view from our seats- Row 16!

After the game and much celebrating!
Earlier in the day:





Thanks to our awesome friends for such a fun weekend! We loved seeing the Raes, their beautiful house and pool, and the kids had a blast- like usual.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you guys came. We had so much fun. You guys are welcome to come hang out with us ANY time!
How fun! I wish we would have known you guys were going to be there, I would have loved to have seen you...glad you got such great seats and great parking!
Jeff is so jealous you got to visit the new Dallas Stadium, although he would have rather seen Dallas play there than BYU!! :) Looks like so much fun!
Looks like you had fun time. We had some friends come down from Montana to attend the game as well. It was fun to catch up with them. I saw on Facebook you were in NY a little bit ago. Would love to talk to you about your trip sometime.
What a game! That would have been such a fun experience. Teresa
Post a Comment