Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ugg Baby

I just thought this picture was so cute of London. Nate's sister, Amy, gave London these cute Uggs before she was even born, and now they finally fit, pretty much. I can't believe London is 11 months already and we'll be celebrating her first birthday at the end of the month. She is such a sweet and fun baby.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Holly. I think she is so adorable! I love the boots and the whole outfit.

Dan and Merideth said...

she is really cute!! Love the shoes!!

It's Been a Day! said...

Those boots are so cute. And I love her bow. I wish Avery kept stuff like that in her hair. I seriously can't believe it's almost been a year since you had London. This last year has gone by way too fast!

Josi said...

The boots and bow are both so cute. What a cutie pie! And I am so jealous you guys went to Hawaii!

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

London is so so cute! Can't wait to have her in nursery too:)

Kelly said...

Wow...has it been 11 months? Such a cutie pie.

Lonna said...

She is darling, and 11 months already? Wow I swear that this year has moved way too fast. I can hardly keep track. I love the little boots, and what a sweet looking girl. Gwen would never wear the fun headbands, I am glad that your girls let you use them.