Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Patch

My friend Kelly and I took our kids to the "Farm Market" and enjoyed their pumpkin patch, hay maze, roosters, scarecrows, old truck, and all their awesome fresh produce. It was a really fun day with lots of kids (9 just in our group) running around. Kelly's kids were so cute with my kids. Here's some pics to enjoy:







8 comments:

Russell and Jillian said...

Holly, you look SO pretty in that picture! I love your hair too...it looks darker? Kids are cute too, but I wanted to compliment the mom :)

Nate Sharp said...

Amen to Jillian's comment, Sweetie. You look amazing in that picture! :)

Kelly said...

Yes, you do! Gorgeous.

KT said...

How absolutely adorable! I have to go there!

Lonna said...

I just love the fall festivities. I think that one looks like a really good one, and it seems that the kids enjoyed it too.

It looks like the kids get bigger and so much more grown up in each post. I like the darker hair as well Holly. It looks great.

Katy said...

Holly your hair looks so cute! Are you sporting a new color?

Liz said...

Your kids are TOO cute!

Beam Family said...

Cute pictures. Holly, your hair is so dark!! That looks like a fun pumpkin patch.

PS I just started Breaking Dawn and I have to say Edward grew on me although I still have a soft spot for Jacob!