Kennedy and Jackson enjoyed themselves at the new fire station's open house a couple weeks ago. The hats were a big hit (unfortunately this is the only picture with all 3 of them looking, but Jackson isn't eliciting the excitement he was feeling):

On another note, I get to see these beautiful passion flowers on a daily basis in my back yard. They are so beautiful and smell amazing too. I think they are the coolest looking flower!


6 comments:
Those flowers are beautiful! And the kids aren't to bad themselves:)
I've never seen those flowers here in Austin. I really like them! You've become quite the gardeners. The picture of the kids is so cute too.
Very cute picture of the kids!!
never seen those flowers before. So Pretty!! Wow London is getting so big and looks so much like Nathan. Where did she get those blue eyes???
Those really are amazing looking flowers. They don't even look real. I can't believe they grow in your yard.
I love the picture of London. What a cutie!
Post a Comment