Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the winner is...


We came home a couple of days ago and were surprised to see that our yard was chosen for the "Yard of the Month" in our neighborhood! We've had fun planting flowers and trying to make things look good this spring, so it was a nice surprise to see the award in our front yard. It's nice to know those HOA dues are being put to good use. :)


7 comments:

Lonna said...

Now that is a great way to feel good about association fees. Your yard does look so very nice.

LIttlemiss said...

Wow it looks great!!! I always wanted to have a little garden or plant some flowers, but we have no yard. :) You guys need to come visit us this summer for a little beach time! xoxo

Josi said...

Well no wonder! Your yard does look really great. You have a beautiful house Holly, I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

Way to go guys! The yard looks great!

It's Been a Day! said...

wow! congrats. What a great honor. I agree, it looks amazing.

Kelly said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful yard. I think it's fun that your neighborhood does that.

Shana said...

Holly, your yard and home are so pretty!