For weeks Kennedy had been noticing the "carnival" that appeared overnight in the Mall parking lot, so one Saturday afternoon we decided to let her check it out. In her words, "it was the best Carnival ever!" She loved it. I loved watching her excitement and utter joy as she experienced it. Why is it that so many of the other people at these types of venues always seem a little questionable?? She definitely won't be hanging out at a place like this in her teens, but it was worth the kicks for an hour.

Deciding where to start first and wondering if she can take off in a run.

Loving the Carousel. Jackson loved every chance he got to go on a ride.

All-time favorite ride. I'm so glad Nate rode with her, it went so fast but she had a grin from ear to ear the entire time.

Practicing her
pageant wave. We were a little worried about Jackson going on this one since it went so high in the air and it only had a little lap belt, so we told
Kenz she had to hold on to him the whole time, - she didn't let go once! What a great big sister.

Finished off with a family pic. Ah, the joys of childhood.
7 comments:
I know what you mean about the carnival workers--they're usually really creepy looking. I'm glad the kids had such a fun time!
I have always wanted to go to that, but the workers freak Rob out. He doesn't want to ride anything that a questionable type of person set up. So fun, I still plan on taking my boys when they are a bit older.
Looks like you guys had fun!! And short sleeve shirts?? We are nice and bundled up here. We'll keep some snow for you!
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm always a little leary of the workers, but the kids never seem to care. Oh.... to be a kid again and not have a care in the world. :)
That looks like a lot of fun. You family is so cute Holly, and you are getting another very cute belly!
I've always loved carnivals. The smell of greasy food and all the lights!! So great.
looks like a great time. i wish they set one of those up around here.
Post a Comment