Nate and I had a "date night" this last weekend and it was so fun! Nate surprised me with flowers which was so sweet. We had dinner at a new japanese resaurant called Atami and it was awesome. It was hibachi style and cooked right in front of us- this is my all-time favorite type of restaurant. I loved it. Then we rushed to the A&M Women's soccer game. One of Nate's students was playing and we thought it would be fun to watch, especially since they were playing the #1 team- which just so happened to be The University of Texas. We weren't the only ones who thought it would be a fun game to watch and the stadium was packed with standing room only. I watched the whole game on my tippy toes. It was a great game and A&M (ranked #5 at the time) walked away with a victory, 2-0 was the final score.






4 comments:
How fun! I love dates. A live soccer game sounds exciting, I would love to attend one sometime. Nice work Nate!! Sounds like he 'scored' :)
I almost didn't recognize you in the burgundy/maroon tones! LOL
Oh dear, MAROON????? You really are traders ;-) Josh will be saddened the most when he sees this, hee hee. It's weird not seeing y'all in burnt orange (tear) but glad you had a fun night. Good job Nate! I'm dying for a date night this weekend. It's been a while.
looks like a great time!! i love watching soccer games.
Post a Comment