Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Overwhelmed...


...with gratitude and awe at the generosity of so many. This pile of boxes was just one delivery today, and we have been receiving boxes since the day we announced our project. We knew Kate had touched many hearts, and we are realizing each day the magnitude and distance of her touch. We have had many books donated and are so grateful to be able to give this special gift in memory of sweet Kate. Thank you to all who have helped!

2 comments:

Allee Family Blog said...

I am sure everyone is just so thankful that they could do something for you and your family Nate. I am so glad that you have found such a neat way to memorialize Kate and also give many other children the gift of literacy and the love of reading. I hope the boxes continue to flood in and Kate will have a full shelf of great books sent with love.

It's Been a Day! said...

How amazing! I didn't see this part of the blog the last time I looked so I was so glad when I looked at the Amazon page, one of our most favorite books was still available!! I hope it is enjoyed by the kids as much as we have enjoyed it as a family!!