hi, this is nina, heidis mom. i hope i didnt intrude by watching kates video. she is truly a beautiful, precious angel from heaven. thank you for posting this video. heidi and tom have been sharing your story with me and for me to be able to view is, is a blessing. my prayers are with you and your family.
Holly and family, the video is so precious. You can very much sense through the photos what a sweet soul Kate is and how much peace and love she brought to your family. My heart is aching for you as you navigate through this painful time. You are in my prayers daily. (Anne Burrough)
That was beautiful. I'm just glad I haven't put my make-up on yet because I've been sobbing. What a gift Kate has become to your family. You're all in my thoughts and prayers and I'll see you shortly this afternoon. Love, Kelly
What a beautiful tribute to her life here on earth. Thank you for showing the strength we can only hope to have if we go through something similar in life. I'm so sorry for your loss and your family will be in my prayers.
Nate and Holly, I am so touched by your strength and faith. I am so sorry about your little baby and hope that you will continue to find strength through the spirit and our Saviors love.
At our 20 ultra-sound, they thought our little girl had trisomy 18, but after multiple tests said that everything should be ok. If it is not, I hope to have the faith you have. It's amazing how in an instant everything can change your outlook on life and it is so refreshing to know such good people like you who allow trials to strengthen them. I send my love to you and your beautiful family.
Wow, that is a beautiful video and I'm sure it's something you will always cherish. She looks like such a sweet little baby. My heart aches for you guys. We love you.
Wow-that made me cry. What a precious video to have forever. You are such a strong family with such beautiful children! I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. What an amazing thing to know that families are forever. What a sweet little angel.
What a beautiful little girl. She is lucky to have had so much love from you during her time here on earth. You probably feel lucky to have been blessed by her as well. Thank you for sharing.
18 comments:
hi, this is nina, heidis mom. i hope i didnt intrude by watching kates video. she is truly a beautiful, precious angel from heaven. thank you for posting this video. heidi and tom have been sharing your story with me and for me to be able to view is, is a blessing. my prayers are with you and your family.
Holly and family, the video is so precious. You can very much sense through the photos what a sweet soul Kate is and how much peace and love she brought to your family. My heart is aching for you as you navigate through this painful time. You are in my prayers daily. (Anne Burrough)
Holly -
what a beautiful tribute to Kate - Words can't express how my heartaches for you all.
- Nancy
Grief is a heartache no one can heal,
Love is memory no one can steal
-From a head stone in Ireland
I see this in the wonderful video you produced. Kate was a gift. thank you for sharing her with us.
That was a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing your beautiful angel with us. Your family has been in our thoughts and prayers!
Kate is so beautiful in the video and we are praying for you.
-The Ross Larsens
That was beautiful. I'm just glad I haven't put my make-up on yet because I've been sobbing. What a gift Kate has become to your family. You're all in my thoughts and prayers and I'll see you shortly this afternoon. Love, Kelly
What a beautiful tribute to her life here on earth. Thank you for showing the strength we can only hope to have if we go through something similar in life. I'm so sorry for your loss and your family will be in my prayers.
Nate and Holly, I am so touched by your strength and faith. I am so sorry about your little baby and hope that you will continue to find strength through the spirit and our Saviors love.
At our 20 ultra-sound, they thought our little girl had trisomy 18, but after multiple tests said that everything should be ok. If it is not, I hope to have the faith you have. It's amazing how in an instant everything can change your outlook on life and it is so refreshing to know such good people like you who allow trials to strengthen them. I send my love to you and your beautiful family.
Wow, that is a beautiful video and I'm sure it's something you will always cherish. She looks like such a sweet little baby. My heart aches for you guys. We love you.
Kate's video is absolutely beautiful. I am moved beyond words. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. (Jen Winchel)
Beautiful!!! I had tears in my eyes. The pictures show the love and joy Kate brought to your family. She was very precious. Love you!
What a beautiful family and message. Family is forever. Thank you for sharing the video.
Wow-that made me cry. What a precious video to have forever. You are such a strong family with such beautiful children! I am so sorry you have to go through all of this. What an amazing thing to know that families are forever. What a sweet little angel.
Hugs and kisses to you and yours:) The video was beautiful. Through tears may strength grow. Holly, Kate is a beautiful, precious angel.
-Tiffany
Holly,
What a beautiful little girl. She is lucky to have had so much love from you during her time here on earth. You probably feel lucky to have been blessed by her as well. Thank you for sharing.
What a wonderful record of Kate's days with you on earth. Thank you for sharing.
May your great faith and the love of your family and friends here help sustain you through the coming days.
Beautiful video. We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl.
Post a Comment