Jackson turned 4 in January (I know, that was 4 months ago, but I'm doing my best to catch up- slowly but surely :)).
And where does any 4 yr. old want to go for birthday dinner... Chuck E. Cheese of course!


I also got to take in cupcakes and snack to preschool for him that week:


And we finished the celebrations off with a fun Pirate Party with a few of his friends:

Complete with a treasure map and treasure to find:

Pirate Grub:
(Pirate Patch PB & J sandwich, Peg Leg carrot sticks, Gold Fish, Pirate Punch,
and Green Sea jello)
And last but not least, a little cake:

And where does any 4 yr. old want to go for birthday dinner... Chuck E. Cheese of course!

I also got to take in cupcakes and snack to preschool for him that week:


And we finished the celebrations off with a fun Pirate Party with a few of his friends:

Complete with a treasure map and treasure to find:

Pirate Grub:
(Pirate Patch PB & J sandwich, Peg Leg carrot sticks, Gold Fish, Pirate Punch,and Green Sea jello)
And last but not least, a little cake:


1 comment:
Holly! So fun to read your updates! Your kids are all getting so big. What cuties! Miss you :)
Post a Comment