Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Guest Coach Nate

Nate was invited to be a Guest Coach for A&M on Thanksgiving day for the infamous A&M vs. UT game. I was lucky enough to go with and we had a blast! It was an awesome game, plus we received royal treatment from A&M including: tours of the facilities, A&M attire, a catered dinner in the VIP tent, awesome seats, and sideline passes.

It all started with the Spirit Walk (when the Corps of Cadets and Football team members parade to the stadium):

Then an after-dinner tour:


The Press Box:



Getting ready to be introduced:

Jumbotron:

On the sidelines as things get started:


Even a photo op with Gov. Perry:


Gig 'em Aggies!

2 comments:

Lanea said...

I told you that you would be famous someday Nate! What a great experience. Stu is jealous.

Katy said...

That seems like it was a pretty cool experience. I'm glad that you got to be in on the fun too Holly (because behind every man who appears to have a matching outfit on, there is an awesome woman telling him to smile).