Our FIRST-born child had her FIRST day of KINDERGARTEN today! The last FIVE years are FLASHING through my eyes. She is growing up so FAST. We LOVE her so much and wish her a FANTASTIC FIRST YEAR!
Into young women's
7 years ago
Never a dull moment.
4 comments:
It does go by so fast. We hope she loves her school!
I can not believe how much Kennedy has grown since we last saw her. How fun to be starting Kindergarten, I must admit I shed a tear when I saw the picture. I hope you are doing OK.
Now I'm crying Holly! I know it is so hard to see your first child start, but just wait until it is your last. It is starting to sink in now that I have an empty nest for the majority of the time now. It makes me so sad. :(
I am excited to go to lunch with them tomorrow. I think I may make that my Thursday tradition!
How exciting! She looks like a big girl!
I'm still jealous of your amazing laundry room. Thanks for putting a little picture of Kennedy (and the laundry room) for me to see.
Post a Comment