Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Camp Sharp Dinner

We had a lot of fun with 18 of the counselors and the 2 co-chairs from Camp Sharp when we had them over last week for dinner. We made tacos with Cafe Rio Pork and our Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno sauce. The food was a hit. I think the swing set out back was a good rival though and we were glad to see that it was able to hold up to so many full-sized "kids" :). Nate and I put the swing set together a couple weeks ago and the kids love it- they call it our "park." It really was a great evening and our kids are already asking when they'll come back! Don't you love their tie-dye Camp Sharp shirts they made? I'm thinking of asking for one too! :)





3 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

I like the new swing set!

kelly said...

Congrats Nate! Holly, you are super-girl making dinner for that big a group...I need to get your recipes-I miss Cafe Rio so much! I love your new swingset.

Aimee Jones said...

Hey Sis. Sharp! What a cute little blog- I just think your kids are so adorable! Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all that you do in Primary!