
You'd think we've never seen snow before, but it was a major event to have snow fall in College Station for a few hours in the morning today and a few more hours in the early evening. Nate swears it was a "blizzard" on his drive home from work--even by Utah standards. Unlike the light snowfall we saw once every year or two in Austin, this time the snow came down hard and stuck to the ground. Our yard is all blanketed in snow tonight. This morning when Jackson saw the snow outside, he asked if we could celebrate Christmas today because it was snowing. :) If only we had all our Christmas shopping done! Time to go warm up by the fire....


7 comments:
My kids missed all the good snow in Kansas that Dan had but, I must say, I am not sad. Looks like you made the most of it. Your kids are getting so big! And your lights look so good. You make me feel slightly festive (slightly. I am more of a Halloween girl myself).
I had heard on the news that it had snowed in Texas! Glad you could enjoy it.
We loved the snow to, it made it feel like Christmas. I miss white Christmases!
That is awesome you got so much snow! We got some, but not even close to that. How beautiful! I miss the snow.
How fun! I'm hoping it snows here at least once this winter. Did you make any snow angels?
Love the pictures, and wish we'd gotten more here... just a little bit on the ground last week!
That is a lot of snow. I mean get your snow gear on kind of snow. I am glad that you had warm outside gear for your kids to wear, I think that we might have stuff for Gwen, but not for Harrison.
What an exciting day, I think that Jackson had the right idea with the white Christmas and all.
Post a Comment