I have no idea what it is about these books, but Holly can barely contain herself she's so excited for the new book this summer and the movie in December. Personally, you couldn't pay me to read them. But then again, I'm not exactly the target audience. Actually, she tried making me read the first one with her, but before long I couldn't take it any more. Normally, I'd do almost anything for her, but I had to draw the line on this one. I think my wife still loves me. I have to admit the new movie trailer seemed all right. Maybe I'll give her an early Christmas present and actually go see the movie with her in December :). Watch the new trailer
here.
7 comments:
I haven't read any of the books but everyone that has just lOOOOVES them. Maybe I'll give them a try.
Holly, I have read all three books and I didn't even know there was another one coming out. I had heard about the movie and also can't wait to see it! I really liked the books!
I haven't read them either Nate, but Minna really liked them. Sad thing is, I actually may read the first book just to see what the hype is all about. Besides the sappy lovey dovey stuff, I think I may enjoy the book....then again, Im the one that thinks The Lord of the Rings was an actual history book and the account of all middle earth...but that's my opinion.
I have the first book but have yet to start it. I'm scared my house and biz and fam will not get the attention they need if I start reading as I hear everyone gets addicted to them, ha! But I'm getting awfully curious the more people talk about it. Maybe I should just stay up one entire night and read???
Congrats on the baby blessing! SHe's a doll.
I am soooo excited about the movie and the new book. Nate, Chris broke down and read one. He wants to read them all, and so did my brother who is such a manly man. You gotta read them. You will be hooked.
Nate, you're such a tough guy. I predict that you'll give in and go see Twilight with Holly. I just read the first book last week, and loved it. Yes, it's definitely a chick-book.
I'm looking forward to December too, Holly!
Holly you're the reason I got into the books from reading your blog. I totally love these books!! From there, I had to join Twilight Moms which was started by Lisa a stay at home mormon mom up in Utah. It's crazy how many fans there are.
Your family is so adorable!!
Post a Comment