Wednesday, February 6, 2008

LOST Found Again

We invited some LOST fans over to watch the premier with us (even though we were several days late from the rest of the world because of Nate being out of town). We started off with a LOST themed dinner supplied to us by the Dharma Initiative. I got the idea from my friend, Christine, who had done this last year for the finale. On the menu was sweet pulled-"boar" sandwiches, potato chips, island paradise salad, and a variety of beverages. It was a great meal, thanks Dharma!


The premier definitely didn't dissappoint and we were on the edge of our seats most of the night trying to decipher through everything. It was great. For any of you LOST fans , here is a great article on the premier- http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20036782_20037403_20175395,00.html
This columnist writes something after every episode and Nate and I love reading his "recaps."

4 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

That's a great idea! Wish we could have been there for the party.

Anonymous said...

Fun idea. We too loooooved the premiere. I can't wait for tonight's episode!!!

Kelly said...

How fun! I love that you did a Lost themed party, even a few days late. We didn't watch it until a few days later too, and were glad that the show's outcome had been ruined in advance by accidentally overhearing or seeing something about it.

Christine's Lost finale party rocked and I'm sure your recent one did too.

Kelly said...

I meant to say HAD NOT...oops.