First day of preschool:


Kennedy loves her preschool class even though she was a little nervous the first day, but when I went back to pick her up she was all smiles and told me "you knew I would have fun!" I think it will be a fun year for her.
First bed:
Finally Kennedy's bed came and she was really excited about being able to sleep in her "pink room." The room had been empty since we moved in and the bed was a new fall item so it took a long time to be delivered. It's fun to finally have a "girly" room for her.First day of Gymnastics:
Kennedy also loved her first day of gymnastics. The lighting was really bad so this is the only picture that turned out. Here she is demonstrating her "tuck" jump. She had so much fun as she did her somersaults, hand stands, jumps on the trampoline, and walking across the low beam. It was so cute to watch. The best part was watching 3 yr. olds try to warm up and stretch out! 

9 comments:
How exciting! I love the picture of Kennedy jumping with her ponytail in the air. Her bed looks awesome. Where is it from? The pink walls looks pretty too.
How darling Kennedy looks on her first day of pre-school and as a little gymnast. I must admit it brought a tear to my eye to see her so grown up. Her room is adorable, I can not wait to see it in person. How is the potty training coming along?
How fun to be in preschool and gymnastics now, and I love her new room!
What a cutie pie! She is growing up so fast. I love the picture of her on her big girl bed. Claire is looking forward to one for her 3rd birthday. Love the preschool photo too, she will probably be a great student just like you two. :)
Looks like loads of fun. I bet you love watching her learn all of this fun stuff!
I think she looks little on her big bed in that gigantic room!
The bed is from Lacks and potty training... well it's still coming along slowly. Some days I still want to pull my hair out, but most days are pretty good. She just has to decide it's what she wants to do and I have realized I can't push her. It just makes me wonder what next thing will she be strong headed about. Oh the joys!
what a cute big girl room for Kennedy. I know this is totally random but I had to tell you that Chris' boss at work has a daughter and son named Jackson and Kennedy too. It was totally weird when we first found that out. He is big into politics too. Funny huhh!
Hey Sharp Family!
Just finally catching up on blogs and took a look at yours. It looks great! I'm glad you're all moved in and settled. Josh said you're really liking it out there, even at a rival school ;-) Your house looks darling and I love Kennedy's pink room. Fun times! Glad all is going well. Tell Kennedy I said hi! Brooklyn misses all her fun little friends from Austin.
ps - I forgot to say congrats on the pregnancy! How crazy and exciting!!! Keep us posted, hope you don't get sick.
Post a Comment