Friday, September 21, 2007

By Popular Request...

Here are some pictures of the interior and back of our house (which is very much a work in progress) since some of you have asked...



"Come on in."




















The entry, office and living room




















Kennedy's and Jackson's rooms



















The master bedroom and bathroom



















The dining area and kitchen







The laundry room. I love the lockers and cubbies.





















Upstairs game and media room

















The back yard and porch

















And two of the best parts of our home!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so I'm really jealous of your laundry room. It's exactly what I would have picked with the cubbies and all white cabinetry. Very cute.

Kelly said...

I agree with Summer! I'm jealous of your laundry room too! It's so awesome. I love your front door and the stone too. Your kitchen turned out nicely and so did all the paint colors! I'm sure the whole house is better in person and I can't wait to see it some day.

It's Been a Day! said...

I love it. I bet it's nice to be in a house! Hope to see it in person as well sometime.

Mandi said...

It is very beautiful Holly. I love the back yard.

Merianne said...

So so good to hear from you. I asked Becca for your email address so we can email and catch up on each other's lives. Is it okay if I add you to my favorites?

Brook said...

Wide open spaces. That's what I love about Texas and your house!! I'm sure you are loving it too!

Katie said...

Hi Guys! I love your blog and your family is so adorable!!!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous, like Summer and Kelly, but not of just your laundry room, your whole house. It looks so nice. I really am going to come up there soon, things have just been a little crazy the past few weeks. But I'll call you so we can come see your house in person soon.

Michele said...

Your house is amazingly beautiful, I can not wait to see it in person. I love to see the pictures of the kids, they are getting so big. Thank you for your wonderful blog.

Russell and Jillian said...

It's beautiful Holly! I am scared for when we get a house because I have no decorating sense. But you do, and you did a great job. Looks fantastic!